Tuesday 18 November 2008

VIKACHUU in MADrid

Hey guys/girls!
We did promise to write more often, but it's as impossible as for me and Beta to come on time for a meeting! :P But I am taking some time off from the parties and studies, to drop a line about my trip to Madrid, which actually was quite some time ago ... :)
So after spending some weeks in Barcelona, I went on my first trip in eSpain, to Madrid. There I felt like if I am living a double ERASMUS life, cause I was spending a lot of time with ERASMUS ppl from Madrid. And of course most of all with my beloved girls from Tallinn - Annika, Milen and some LBG Madrid members. Thanks guys for taking me to the great tapas place, for hosting me, for all the parties we had!!! I had a great time with you and you are more than welcome to visit me and Beta in Barcelona.


No comments: