Monday 9 March 2009

I amsterdam

Here I am. After long, long looooong period of waiting, I got myself together and said “No, it has to stop! I can not leave people without posts in the blog!!!” hahhahahaha

But to be serious, there is a huge part missing of stories from the last post until now, but as I just came back from amazing trip to Amsterdam, want to share it with you while I still have the memories fresh.

      

So I went to Amsterdam on a university project – IVCF 2009, which means International Virtual Consulting Firm. It is a project for students of Amsterdam and Barcelona. The project is connected with marketing and my case is connected with fashion and design, so I am even more excited.

      


I have been already 3 times in Amsterdam before and every time I go there I get a new feeling and new emotions from this city. The first time I really didn’t like it, but now I probably look at it quite differently.  I met a lot of nice people and made a lot of new friends and also got quite inspired by many things.

    

Photos above: making a show in the Dam Square.

Further on just wanted to share with you something which I really liked in Amsterdam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrgeIT1cemE&feature=related

Poem: YES I AM
One voice was raised and sounded strange,
just a thought turned an idea, into something familiar,
it was the whisper of freedom, that was starting a revolution,
with this spirit as a weapon and unity as a shield. 
Yes I am. 
The world was first amazed by the sex, drugs and rock & roll, 
these people are crazy, 
these people are strange,
they didn’t understand the power of the claim,
impossible is nothing, was in front of their face. 
Yes I am. 
An empty canvas land,
is a world without a map, 
where air can be shared, and invisible is fear, like a dog to a child,
ideas will spin, like flowers grow in the field. 
It was the dream of a guy that ate flower bulbs to survive, 
same reason brought a woman to work from Surinam.
Yes I am.
Lots of no’s were said but just one yes remains, 
where one - seven - four, just means we are more,
it was for sure, that no colors stayed pure. 
Yes I am. 
Oui je suis. 
Si io sono. 
Sim eu sou. 
Si yo soy. 
Ja ich bin. 
Ja ik ben. 
A leaf left the tree and arrived in Amsterdam,
like many hopes of others,and more and more they will,
inspired by something you can just feel. 
Yes I am.

VIKACHUU

No comments: